Do you desire to work as a Virtual Assistant without any prior experience? No worries! There is no need to be an expert virtual assistant in order to start this job. Many people start at the bottom and work their way up to lucrative careers.
A virtual assistant commonly referred to as “VA” is a business entrepreneur who provides online business support utilities to valuable clients in various industries across the globe from their remote location on virtual basis i.e virtually. The virtual assistants provide business services from home or any remote location.
Virtual assistants offer a range of services, including administrative tasks and social media. They also provide teaching services.
The VA can handle multitasking jobs efficiently. The VA has the capability to manage the social media accounts of a blogger sitting in other part of the country or can manage the back-office management of a travelling life-coach based in the Australia while the VA sitting in India or any part of the country. These are just two examples.
The virtual assistants should create an account in the LinkedIn professional community.
LinkedIn is a network community which links the professionals and emerging beginners in a particular field.
LinkedIn is full of experts and professionals from every industry. You can get in touch with the professional experts to stay up to date.
Learning and watching others can help you to become a better person.
The VA provides remote services through four divisions.
General administrative services
- Below are a few administrative services that you can offer to your client when acting as a virtual assistant.
- Cold canvasing or calling, booking sales appointments or seek a donation with their prospects/clients. To narrow down the target audience, the market research must be done.
- Regular follow-ups are conducted via online or offline correspondence with valued customers and clients.
- Electronic Calendar Management helps you to record events and mark appointments on an electronic calendar.
- File Management (manage and organise their files using DropBox / Google Dri ve us, etc.
- Online google research for blog post topics, newsletters, gathering contacts etc.
- Hotel room and Flight travel Bookings
- Different reports created on weekly/fortnight deliverables, sales, and turnovers
- Preparing Microsoft PowerPoint Presents in preparation for their online courses or webinars, conferences, or meetings.
- Other freelance employees can be recruited and monitored, such as a web developer or video editor.
- Personal jobs – buying surprise gifts, booking restaurants and events, reserving tables for dinner, house shifting, paying bills etc…
Digital Marketing Services
Digital Marketing is the way of marketing product or services through digital technology mode. The digital mode is promoted on the internet, which also includes mobile phones and other online sources.
Digital marketing options such as Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Internet Marketing, Product Marketing, Social Media Promotion, Paid Search, Marketing collateral, Email Marketing, and Mobile Marketing are expanding all around the world. These options call for VA services.
There is a lot to be done in each digital marketing strategy.
According to Digital marketing, metrics are everything and analytics are the king.
Here are some examples.
- Social Media Marketing – Social Media Marketing refers to the use of social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram and websites or blog blogs to market a product. Online marketers create brand awareness and promote products to consumers around the globe.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization Search Engine Optimization is a practice used by SEO or ecommerce businesses to increase visitors, traffic, and populate websites. The optimization techniques can be used in both offline and online modes.
- SMO The process of increasing the brand’s awareness and popularity across social media platforms and groups in order to get public attention is called Social Media Optimization.
- Facebook marketing – Online marketers build brand popularity by creating facebook pages and maintaining a follow up. To gain popularity, marketers create ads.
- Twitter Advertising – Online marketers help to build brand recognition and popularity by creating a twitter account. Follow up is encouraged. Advertisements are created by marketers to gain popularity and increase their followers.
- Instagram marketing – To build brand awareness, online marketers should create an Instagram account and maintain a consistent follow up. Advertisements are created by marketers to gain followers and popularity.
- YouTube Marketing – The YouTube marketing allows the user to post videos and create virality across the million viewers. To create a YouTube channel, the user must post videos that relate to cooking, fashions, child psychology or hair dressing.
- Pinterest Market – Pinterest marketing uses Pinterest as a platform to increase product and business awareness. Pinterest is used to drive traffic to the website and draws audience attention.
- email marketing – email marketing is sending messages or commercial content to clients via email. Email marketing can be used to promote the product, pitch the sales or send marketing collaterals to the targeted audience.
- Branding: Branding actions by organizations are used to make them distinct from other emerging competition. The purpose of branding is to improve your position in the market. The branding is done by the marketers who wants to create a brand loyalty among the consumers.
- Paid Advertisements Online marketers use the paid advertisements that are published on the websites or in search engines like google to drive traffic.
- Social Media Content Marketing – Marketing stuff can be transferred through the content of online websites.
Creative Job Suite
Here are some examples of Creative Jobs which are in demand:
- Graphic design
- Newsletter designing
- Web designing
- Logo design
- Designing brand materials to launch new products or services.
- Video editing and creation
Online Learning Services
The teaching services can be divided into 2 broad categories:
1. Teaching services offered through LIVE mode
Tutoring school children online
Online tutoring of English or another language for students, professionals and homemakers.
2. Teaching services through video tutorials “How to”
There are very few examples of this:
- How to create an online course that’s successful
- How to create graphics using Canva / Picmonkey / Gimp tools
- How to make Google Drive/ Drop Box/ One Drive work for you and how to store unlimited data
- How to make instructional Videos
- How to bake pancakes, ice-cream cakes, sugar-free muffins, whole wheat bread/cookies, etc.
- How to do your party makeup or hair in 15 minutes
- How to create fillable PDF Workbooks or Worksheets
- How to take professional images for Instagram / Facebook
- How to become an Amazon/Ebay branded affiliate seller
- How to automate Pinterest market
- How to draw faces for comics books
- There are many online resources that can help you to learn about work from home opportunities. These jobs and opportunities can be tailored to your skills and interests.
What soft abilities are compatible with remote workers?
These are the core skills you will need to work long-term for remote clients.
- Be Professional — You must be more professional in your interactions with clients.
- Do not hesitate to take initiative. Clients expect you to quickly understand and analyse the tasks, and to be able to answer any queries promptly.
- Problem solving skills – A person should be able predict a problem before it escalates into a major emergency and can then provide the client with a feasible solution.
- Efficient – By gaining experience, you will see an increase in your work efficiency. Your efforts to grow the company will also be more effective.
- Persistence You might be asked to do extra work or to meet strict deadlines. You will be trusted and reliable if you are able to persevere and make an effort in all situations.
- Communication is key – Clients expect you to keep them informed with an open mind. Being professional does not mean asking clients for reminders or asking them to update you on the work.
- Task Organization skills – Your ability to manage your tasks ahead, follow the schedules and putting focus on one thing at a time will enable you manage multiple tasks with valuable client projects successfully.
What tools do VAs need?
Here are the basics you should know before you accept client work.
- Google Docs – for creating, editing and sharing documents
- Dropbox– File sharing tool
- WordPress– For creating and managing websites
- Email marketing tool MailChimp. GetResponse
- Social Media Management Tool – Hootsuite, Buffer
Many companies have ties with virtual assistants. These companies aka agencies act as a middle person to get a job in virtual assistant sector.
Follow these websites: Indeed, Upwork, Time, to search for virtual assistant jobs.
Be sure to search for the relevant field in your queries and then enter the where and what sections.
Virtual assistant has job profile with multitasking potential, as the job profile includes miscellaneous skills.
As virtual assistants, they are responsible for providing technical and customer support to law, finance, and start-up companies. You can either start a virtual assistant company or work from home for clients all over the world.
You will need to improve yourself according to your job profile. Virtual assistants can earn between 20,000 and 80,000 dollars annually.
The most high-salary virtual assistant must be fully-devoted to their work, provide executive-level support to clients, and offer services such as web-designing and developer.
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...